It’s a game changer. And probably the one main reason organisations may have steered away from HubSpot previously was their pricing model based on the number of contacts in your CRM.
HubSpot previously were charging on the number of contacts you import in to the HubSpot CRM, i.e. every 1000 you imported would invoke a different pricing band.
Well as just announced in their recent annual Inbound conference, from October 2021, you will only by charged for your marketing contacts!
You can now segment your contacts in to “marketing contacts” and “non-marketing contacts” and have up to 1 million non-marketing contacts in your CRM for free!
What are the implications of marketing and non-marketing contacts in HubSpot?
- you can use the HubSpot CRM for all your business contacts, not just your marketing ones
- you can leverage HubSpot tools and automations for your entire contact database
- you can track conversations with customers, suppliers, partners and more
- move all business contact operations in to HubSpot CRM rather having to maintain disparate systems and spreadsheets
- business continuity with sales, marketing, customer service and operations in sync working with the same tools
Is managing marketing and non-marketing contacts going to be difficult?
Manually categorising all of you contacts would be a pain. Fortunately HubSpot have made the process easy. The marketing contacts eligibility flow makes identifying marketing contacts just a few quick clicks. You can:
- create filters as assigning eligibility in bulk
- automatically turn bounces and unsubscribes in to non-marketing contacts
- automatically categorise new contacts as marketing or non-marketing from forms, chatbots and integrations
- and also mark contacts manually as marketing or non-marketing when the need arises.
You can change your marketing contacts as you go – allowing you to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of your business.